We offer a variety of facial steamers that provide a deep skin cleanse, detox skin, reduce wrinkles and prevent acne. Using nanometer steam particles which thoroughly moisturize skin, our hot and cool facial steamer sprays steam out within 30 seconds followed by a cool spray mist. The nano ion facial steamer features an ozone lamp, sterilization functions, and a large spray area. Use once a day for 5-10 minutes a time and pair with skin care products such as lotions and creams for the best effect.
|Type||Hot & cool steam|
|Working principle||Anion and ozone|
|Rated Voltage||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Steam temperature||about 40℃ from mist outlet 20cm distance|
|Package||1pcs/gift box, 12pcs/carton|
1. We can customized products, though customers are responsible for the cost of the mold.
2. We can add the customers logo and brand to the product and packaging for a MOQ of 1,000 pcs.
2. Delivery time: 15-20days or 7-12days for samples
FAQ About Our Facial Steamers:
1. How often does the steamer emit steam?
Every 30 seconds, the facial steamer emits steam. After filling just once, the steamer can be used for 7-10 minutes without refilling.
2. What is a safe and effective distance to be from the steamer?
3. What water can be used in the steamer?
The best choice is to use pure or distilled water.
4. Will steaming the face enlarge pores?
No, large pores are caused by the loss of skin collagen protein. Steaming the face distributes heat for a short time to open the pores so that the skin can better absorb nutrients and hydration. After steaming, combine with a facial mask or other skin care products for the best results.
5. How often should one steam?
Steaming time 5-10 minutes at a time should be sufficient. If steaming for too long, skin will lose water. However, for very dry skin or clogged pores, a slightly extended steam time is just fine. We recommend steaming 2-3 times a week.
6. Should I apply makeup right after steaming?
No! Steaming will briefly open the pores, at which time you can remove dirt, but applying makeup directly after can cause acne or other skin problems. Make sure your face is clean before steaming. We recommend steaming at night before you go to bed.